Project Description
A basic roguelike hacked out in Visual .NET. I'm unsure where I want to go with the project, so I'm just putting it out there for now.

It's a basic rogue-like implemented in Visual Basic. Just something I put together in my spare time. Graphics and pathfinding are a bit crude, making it consume somewhat more CPU than it should.

Programming is Structural, since I didn't really plan much out in advance.

I consider this Public Domain (i.e. no license required) although CodePlex doesn't appear to give you that option.

Screen Cap

Last edited Oct 9, 2010 at 12:27 AM by AcheronX, version 12